SAFETY IS MORE THAN A PRIORITY AT SLACK & CO. – IT IS OUR #1 CORE VALUE.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy work environment where everyone who works with us is responsible for their own safety and the safety of those around them.
Our jobsites are continuously monitored to ensure our workforce is performing their work safely; wearing the proper protective clothing, and our equipment operators are mindful of the people and structures in their work space.
SAFETY IS AN INTEGRAL PART OF OUR BUSINESS.
Our full-time Director of HSE ensures that we provide our workforce with the tools, knowledge and resources needed to increase safety, reduce risk and improve loss control on each project we manage. Some of the standards we continuously maintain include:
- Absolute management commitment and employee involvement
- Quarterly safety meetings for all employees
- Pre-planning for safety prior to mobilizing for a project
- Job site inspections/Audits
- Accident investigations
- Weekly Toolbox Talks
- Safety incentives
MEMBERSHIPS & CERTIFICATIONS
- PEC Premier
- Safe Land
- National Safety Council
- Southeast Texas Damage Prevention Council
- Houston Area Safety Council
- Associated Builders and Contractors – Safety Committee
- American Subcontractors Association – Safety Committee
- Associated General Contractors – AGC Houston Safety Excellence Award for a Large Specialty Contractor
- AGC, Texas Building Branch – 2016 Certificate of Excellence Texas Safety / Zero Time Lost Award
- American Subcontractors Association – 2016 CTS Gold member
- Houston Contractors Association – 2016 Safety Excellence Award
- Associated Builders and Contractors – 2016 STEP Platinum Award